All Canadian contemporary art submissions for Art With Heart are considered by an independent curatorial committee, comprised of artists, gallery representatives, art collectors and art buying professionals. This committee selects the artwork for the 2020 collection. Casey House staff does not participate in the curatorial process and remains at arm’s length to this committee of experts. In addition to gallery submissions, the committee accepts independent submissions directly from artists.
Independent artwork submission guidelines available here: AWH20_IndependentSubmissionGuidelines. Submissions are due March 15, 2020.
Submit up to 3 separate works for consideration by sending the following to Jennifer MacKeown Williamson, special event coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Electronic image (jpg) of each work
2) Information about each work
- Date (preference is given to work completed in 2019 or 2020)
- Size (inches, h x w)
- Estimated value
3) Artist info/statement
- Do you consider yourself an emerging, mid-career or established artist?
- Gallery representation, if applicable
- 100 word (max.) artist statement describing themes or processes found in the submitted work(s)
Questions can be directed to Jennifer MacKeown Williamson by email or phone at (416) 962-4040 ext. 4002